Butterfly-performance

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Thu Apr 11 11:52:11 EDT 2002

First, are you a female, and are you attractive, and young?

If not, I don't have any comments and don't care.

If so, when is your performance scheduled? I would suggest out of doors, on
a warm, sunny day, in a wide open area bordered by meadows and woodlands.
You should be completely naked including feet, don't have taken a shower the
night before (they like persperation), and brush some molasses around your
armpits.

Good luck. Send photos.

Alex