vaportape strips in bucket traps

Leptraps at aol.com Leptraps at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 20:12:05 EDT 2002

Ken:

I have tried vapor tape with poor results. By the way, I originally designed
my trap (1982) with a five gallon pail. I disliked the smell of Ethel acetate
in my vehicles, so I tried Vapona strips. I used six strips in a pail and
experienced poor results. I tried a smaller 3 gallon pail with better result.
However, the 3 gallon pail worked so well with Ethel acetate, I gave up on
Vapona.

If you are interested in obtain 5 gallons of ethel acetate. let me know. I
know someone who knows where to get it at about $70 for 5 gallons.