My MOTH!

Holly D Tunning Canfield hdt at runewolf.net
Mon Apr 15 11:59:54 EDT 2002

Thank you Brian!!!

I do believe that is my moth!!!  I found it here :
http://www.funet.fi/pub/sci/bio/life/insecta/lepidoptera/ditrysia/noctuoidea
/noctuidae/agaristinae/psychomorpha/ for anyone else who wants to see it!!!

Thanks so much!

I'll be sticking around the Lepidoptera list.  I'm fascinated with being
able to identify everything around me!

Holly Canfield
Buckhannon, WV

Holly D Tunning Canfield     hdt at runewolf.net
"Save time... see it my way."

"When we talk to God it's called prayer. When God talks back it's called
schizophrenia."

"Where are we going and what am I doing in this handbasket?"