Interesting ...

Patrick Foley patfoley at csus.edu
Tue Apr 16 16:34:16 EDT 2002

Here in the California Central Valley, many frog populations appear to be on
the decline and many individuals are deformed (with hernias etc). This is
based on personal observation, and I am astonished Paul thinks otherwise. I do
not know what to blame, but there is no reason to remove pesticides from the
suspects.

living, learning and teaching in the Central Valley for 20 years,
Patrick Foley
patfoley at csus.edu