Do Monarchs need Mexican forests?

Paul Cherubini monarch at saber.net
Fri Apr 19 10:22:33 EDT 2002

The leps-l server cut off the following from my last post
so I am trying again:

Well, ALL Texas monarch authorities agree there are alot more
monarchs in Texas and neighboring states this spring compared
to last year. (And to my knowledge not a single monarch
authority has put out a press release announcing this fantastically
good news).

Here are just two examples:

Jim Edson, Professor, Univ. of Arkansas at Monticello