IDs wanted on Rainforest butterflies

Hank Brodkin hbrodkin at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 19 12:57:55 EDT 2002

2 - Marpisia chiron?
9 - Colias cesonia (Southern Dogface)
18 -Doxcopia cherubina or maybe Anea panariste (hard to make out)
22- is a Helaconius - or a heliconius mimic that I don't know.

It woould help if you could tell us where you saw these guys.

Hank Brodkin
Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
hbrodkin at earthlink.net
SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association (SEABA)
http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
"Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
by Bob Stewart, Priscilla Brodkin and Hank Brodkin
http://home.earthlink.net/~hbrodkin/book.html