I miss

Anne Kilmer viceroy at GATE.NET
Sat Apr 27 05:25:59 EDT 2002

Joel Lyons wrote:

> seeing  posts from the lepidopterist who would sign
> off with:  "let's get among them."
>
> I don't think the list would be the same without
> Neil's "Who speaks for the butterflies?"
>
> Mark's tales of collecting,  I would miss those
> very much ...
>
> and so many other things I have been taught here
> as well ...
>
> I have to remind myself of those things when I
> see the rectitude police at work and the personality
> based recriminations that really are beneath all of
> us.
>
> jrl

You should try reading the last three weeks at one swell foop. Sheesh. 987 emails I had, most of them the embittered diatribes

of the godless masses etc. ... Thank God for the naked butterfly artist;
now, that was a nice thread.
What I want to know is, has anybody actually seen any Miami Blues?
Cheers
Anne Kilmer
Mayo, Ireland