[leps-talk] Cut Off, LA - 4/24/02

Leptraps at aol.com Leptraps at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 22:10:21 EDT 2002

Back in the early 1980s, a fine fellow by the name of Vince Lucas joined on a
late November trip to south Florida. During a stop at the I.F.A.S. Station in
Homestead, Vince and I were working the Loquat trees for Chlorostrymon
Maesites and C. simaethis when Vince stopped to paper his catch. He sat on a
fire ant mound. Fire ants can be sexy buggers!

As a result, Vince still holds the world record for removing ones pants, he
is even faster than the great Bill Clinton!

Cheers,

Leroy C. Koehn
202 Redding Road
Georgetown, Kentucky