Western Monarchs are doing better this summer

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 09:07:31 EDT 2002

--- Ron Gatrelle <gatrelle at tils-ttr.org> wrote:

> [...]
====

Ron simple it certainly is not. Paul, it is too early
for this. Leps are flying. No I am just kidding. this
is a valid point. and i am not against all clear
cutting. i also agree that while, the iisies in Mexico
are important. the monarch is not in danger of any
immediate extinction. But the science is good, the
spin might be overstated. (Not yours, Brower et al).

Now after a midnight raid from Ron... Let the games
begin!

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Bob

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates & Clean Millennium Movement (C2M)
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale