Another one bites the dust - correct link

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Thu Aug 8 00:31:29 EDT 2002

Mark - The link worked fine for me.  I couldn't help but notice how
professionally well done this the AP story was compared to the haphazard
Appalachian Tiger article (?) done by USA Today.  If USA Today would have
taken this "new species" seriously I think there would have been an
entirely different presentation.  http://tils-ttr.org/news.html
Ron