"Roundup Ready"

jh jhimmel at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 14 09:40:00 EDT 2002

And let us not forget that glyphosate contains trace amounts of
polygrypholite binding particles which break down into trimogriphying
formucules.  While in isolation this should not be a problem, when mixed
with the sterabilating trabulaculytes it could fimulate the noonahs big
time!

How will this affect the Monarchs?  Who knows.

Sorry.

John

John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT