try hardware stores for magnetic tool

Woody Woods woody.woods at umb.edu
Wed Dec 4 22:18:49 EST 2002

Just a thought-- I have one of these wonderful gadgets, but don't keep it in
the same room your computer bits are in-- those are really strong little
magnets! (No, no disasters here yet, but considering the other indignities I
put my computers through, sometimes to my discomfiture, that's one I
wouldn't risk...)

Woody

William A. Woods Jr.
Department of Biology