New book on moths

jh jhimmel at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 9 18:05:57 EST 2002

Sorry for the cross posting!

Well, my publisher (Down East Books) thinks I should spread the word to as
many lep enthusiasts as possible that "Discovering Moths, Nighttime Jewels
in Your Yard" is now available.  I hate the self promotion end of the
business, but unless Oprah or Imus
pick it up, I suppose it's a necessity.  It should have been out a month and
a half ago, but it got stranded on a loading dock out
west (that Longshoreman's slow down situation).

The book is about moths, moth watching, moths and humans, moth watchers past
and present, moths, moths, and moths and
has lots of photos and drawings.  For more info and sample pages, you can go
to http://booksandnature.homestead.com/DiscoveringMothspage.html

There.  Done.

Oh, and to those of you who helped me by allowing me to interrogate, er,
interview you, your copies should be mailed out to
you soon.  You know who you are....

Best,

John

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT
jhimmel at mindspring.com

NEW THIS FALL!  "Discovering Moths, Nighttime Jewels in Your Own Yard"
Go to: http://booksandnature.homestead.com/DiscoveringMothspage.html

Visit my other websites at:
  www.johnhimmelman.com
  www.connecticutmoths.com