Eurema lisa

butrfly at epix.net butrfly at epix.net
Mon Feb 4 08:39:08 EST 2002

Doug
He didn't state any species as such he only described them as a mass
of yellow butterflies. Unfortunately Mr. Columbus was a navigator
and not a lepidopterist. It is said however that the first
entomological report ever sent back from the 'New World' was
when he described the crickets near his encampment.
Rick