Vanessa at night - migrations

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 23:10:02 EST 2002

================================SNIP=================================
> Four months later, in March 2000, the authors retracted
> their paper, noting the following: "The positive response to
> magnetic fields in two experiments cannot be repeated. Further
> experiments show the false positives in these tests result from a
> positive [directionality of movement (taxis)] by the butterflies
> to the light reflected off the clothing of the observers. We
> therefore retract our report. We regret the inconvenience that
> publication of this study may have caused."

Hmmm,

Very interesting Paul. Thank you very much for pointing this out. It
must have been very embarassing for them to admit they were wrong.
Its a shame more people can't do that! ;>)

Bob

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates, C2M-BWPTi
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale