Glassberg's public statement on collecting.

NatureBLove at aol.com NatureBLove at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 13:52:04 EST 2002

I agree with Chuck and others regarding freedom's ect.. but I have been
reading this list serv since the middle of December/January and it seems like
all that I am reading is a bunch of people that hate each other.   Most of
this hate I see is bashing Glassberg and Glassberg ethic haters weather you
are a NABA member or a Lep soc member.  I want to learn more about
butterflies, behaviors, observations, techniques, and not why this person is
this or that!
Kim
Collector/Observer  (now you know that I collect, guess I am evil to some
with out even meeting me!!)