Glassberg's public statement on collecting.

Matthew Smith MatSmith1 at compuserve.com
Wed Feb 6 19:40:33 EST 2002

Message text written by INTERNET:NatureBLove at aol.com

I agree with Chuck and others regarding freedom's ect.. but I have been
reading this list serv since the middle of December/January and it seems
like
all that I am reading is a bunch of people that hate each other.   Most of
this hate I see is bashing Glassberg and Glassberg ethic haters weather you

are a NABA member or a Lep soc member.  I want to learn more about
butterflies, behaviors, observations, techniques, and not why this person
is
this or that!
Kim
Collector/Observer  (now you know that I collect, guess I am evil to some
with out even meeting me!!)

<

Kim

Viewed from the other side of the Atlantic, this appears to be part of the
semi-annual net/no-net debate that seems to crop up on the list, mainly
during the winter months.  I put it down to cabin fever.  When spring
arrives and the butterflies start flying then we do actually see a few
posts about butterflies.

Hang in there.

Regards

Matt