Today's quiz

James Kruse fnjjk1 at uaf.edu
Thu Feb 7 21:07:44 EST 2002

Patrick and later John use a particular debate tactic designed to
marginalize the ideas of the "other side" to the point which their own
position naturally seems to be the most measured, intelligent, and
reasonable. Never are there black and white answers to all the philosophical
and sociological questions you are posing. And to what purpose? Further
division of our ranks along additional fractures?

> You may grade your own quiz answers in any way you like, because here in
> America, we can say anything we want no matter how dumb.

Absolutely. And you can keep posting divisive and derisive quizzes because
many, many Americans have died for your right to do so and so many others
are ready to.

Jim Kruse