Bob Pyle Responds/Fourth Attempt

Stan Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Thu Feb 7 21:34:42 EST 2002

Earlier I sent the following message:
   "I have looked at the page in the following URL and am a bit
confused.
    It does not appear that Bob Pyle referred to releasers as
entomology's
    'lowlife', but yet some believe he did.  I suppose the paragraph and
    sentence could be read a number of different ways."

    Does anyone have anymore insight into this than me?"

Mark Walker had concluded Paul may have gotten the quote wrong.  I
thought the issue had been decided, i.e., that Bob Pyle was misquoted.
But, then, Paul posted the same URL reference today, I assume in
response to Bob Pyle's statement, apparently to affirm that he was
making a verifiable accusation.  Thus, I was again uncertain as to
whether Bob had been misquoted and whether I was misreading the
statement.  In reviewing my previous message it strikes me that I should
have put the above paragraph under Paul's recent post, not under
Mark's.  Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Stan