Miami Blues adventure

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Mon Feb 11 08:10:54 EST 2002

May I point out that, as collectors, commercial breeders, watchers and
butterfly gardeners are all needed in the restoration of this little
blue bug, we need y'all to kiss and make up and hie yourself down to the
Keys to help  hunt for it.
Why don't y'all get together and pick a date and get on with it? You'd
need to talk with Mike Zimmerman about kickoff time.
We're talking about sorting seedpods bound for the dump; not carousing
with your fairy feet all over the Miami Blues' last campsite. Let's just
stay away from the Key they were last seen on, unless someone offers an
official tour.

  And for Heaven's sake let's start small, just with the experts. You
don't want a thousand untrained idiot kids trampling around for the
cameras to admire.