Why aren't Mexico's overwintering monarchs in the news yet this winter?

Nigel Venters nigelventers at onetel.net.uk
Fri Feb 15 09:53:24 EST 2002

Paul,
If the original early data is based on historical aerial photos...I would be
surprised...and very interested if they were anything other than black &
white images. If they we infa-red...I would be even more surprised. There
was not too much of this photography available in the early 70's! Whatever
the data, I would love to get a set to do some interpretation and produce an
independent plot of the area!

I am off to Costa Rica for a few weeks tomorrow, advising on setting up a
new butterfly farm....so won't be able to follow this thread after tonight.
regards
Nigel