vanessa cardui

Colin Foley cwfoley at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 19 23:35:52 EST 2002

Dear butterfly-people. I am Colin Foley, and I am doing a 4th grade science
project on the migration of Vanessa cardui. Could you please post all
sightings of PLs (painted ladies) on your Leps list? I plan to use GIS (my
mother is teaching me how) to track their migration times this year and
last (using archives), and will report back to you what I find. The best
data would be if you say what day you first see the butterfly this year and
where. I need either GPS coordinates or latitude and longitude or just
nearest town and how far and what direction away from it.

Thank you.

Oh and by the way, Patrick is supposed to be in bed, not reading the internet.