Quote without (much) comment

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Wed Jan 2 11:45:15 EST 2002

Me too. I do not find anything useful in the quoted statements by Paul
Ehrlich. Of course he has the right to hold and express opinions that differ
from others :-) Maybe too much time has been wasted on model systems and
other arcane matters that real decision makers in society are not able to
use in matters of conservation :-) Named entities that are really endangered
are, on the other hand, something that people find useful in making land use
and resource management decisions.