South Texas butterflies and moths

BMW60 bmw60 at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 15:17:31 EST 2002

Hi all.   I recently saw the posting of South Texas hotspots for butterflies.
Got my blood running good and hot.  Can anyone tell me where you can legally
collect in the Brownsville and adjoining areas?  Also if April is one of the
best times to go or is March/February any better?  Any real specific locations
would be greatly appreciated.  I'm basing my time to visit on the responses I
receive.  Sphinx and silk moths will be a hot priority too.  If anyone responds
please E-Mail me at BMW60 at AOL.Com instead of this address.   Thanks a lot,
Bill in Tucson