TTR update

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Fri Jan 4 04:21:40 EST 2002

The Taxonomic Report 3:5 is in the mial.  It was announced on the TILS
listserve http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TILS-leps-talk/ a while back that
there will be no renewal notices sent to subscribers till all 8 issues of
Vol. 3 are finished.  Thought I might post that info here too.  For those
interested in such things, the first page of 3:5 will be posted on the TILS
web site http://www.tils-ttr.org within the next couple of days in the
Taxonomic Report section.   Also, we are still continuing our free monthly
pdf issues but they are only available via the Leps-talk site.  RG