Neil Jones et al. - conservationists

RENE BOUTIN rboutin at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 8 11:57:15 EST 2002

Dear Junior,
                  you sound more and more like Neil ,who
assembles,ressembles, and oh how civil you are,or where you trying to be
humoruus or maybe informative or just show your passion for frustration
or concern for my gastric disturbances,anywayI'm positive you would not
like to share a locker room with me cause of the
dirturbances,myself(Iwent and read your ex_postings) I would not be on
your team,even as a coach.
                             Hang in there
                                                             René
Quebec,Canada