Glassberg tells reporters collectors "could wipe out" the Miami Blue

Guy Van de Poel & A. Kalus Guy_VdP at t-online.de
Thu Jan 10 06:17:32 EST 2002

Here we go again.
I came on this list when TK had just been convicted. There were endless
debates over collecting versus not-collecting.
My first keyboard went bad (just one key).
I don't know if you (Paul) do this to provoke Neil to write another series
of well-ment but badly worded mails, but to me it looks like it.
TK was thrown off this list, and his venom with him. Please, don't let him
back in through the back door.

Guy.