Thank you

butrfly at epix.net butrfly at epix.net
Thu Jan 10 12:18:45 EST 2002

To All
Thank you to everyone who contributed photos for my upcoming manuscript.
Thank you very much. I sincerely believe that you will be very happy
with
the outcome. It will be a great aid to teachers and students in
classrooms around the world. We did receive everything that was needed
except for Sasakia charonda. If anyone does have a photo, slide or jpeg
of this species please contact Dietrich Gehring <duvel at capital.net>
You will be quite pleased with your inclusion into the final work.
Sincerely
Rick Mikula