World wide leps lists

Guy Van de Poel & A. Kalus Guy_VdP at t-online.de
Mon Jan 14 16:16:35 EST 2002

For a couple of years now I've been working on/with a database in MS Access
format. It started off as a help to print out my labels, but has become
something more. It surely is not a complete list, but if anybody's
interested, you can have a look at it at
http://320042317312-0001.bei.t-online.de/leps
where you'll find four ZIP files:
intf, syst, coll and font.
The intf contains intf.mdb, which is the interface application. This needs
to run under MS Access 97, I don't think it will run under a higher version.
Unzip and copy the two database files syst.mdb and coll.mdb in the same
directory as the interface file (they HAVE to be in the same directory - but
it should not matter what name you give it or where you put it).
The last file is a True Type font, which needs to be copied into your
Windows Fonts directory. This contains the [male], [female], [worker] and
[intersexual] characters. It is only needed if you want to print labels.
By the way, the application is in Dutch, but most of you should be able to
play with it and see what it does.
Some buttons do not work and will give errors - they were a now obsolete
export function (dos text) because the underlying database structure has
changed since then.
I won't be able to answer questions, as I'll be gone for a couple of weeks,
but feel free to ask, I'll answer them later.

Guy.