the way it was in suburban habitats

Patrick Foley patfoley at csus.edu
Mon Jan 21 17:14:58 EST 2002

Paul,

Do you have any documentation for your claim that there has been no downward
trend in butterfly numbers in the Bay Area? My experience (undocumented) in
Davis is that Moth numbers are way down over the last twenty years. It is
regrettable that population size estimates have been so spotty.

Patrick
patfoley at csus.edu

Patrick Foley