the way it was in suburban habitats

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 21:20:35 EST 2002

Paul,

My experience is that Roger is a pretty truthful observer. However,
It is still antedotal as opposed to science. we get a lot of that.

Bob Parcelles, Jr.
Miami Blue Preservation and Restoration project

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates, C2M-BWPTi
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale