[leps-talk] Re:Glassberg

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Thu Jan 24 08:48:40 EST 2002

I'll take a job there if I'm allowed to collect on the property during lunch
hour. I know something about the process of establishing a church. We didn't
have the land donated to us; we didn't go out and solicit a half million
bucks. We did it all ourselves, including renovating the building entirely.
Actually, I have a lot of experience managing properties.

Will there be "anti-collecting" lectures and programs there, or will
visitors be shown how to build a scientific collection, how to care for
museum specimens, etc.??? I doubt it. From the books, one would get the
impression that collecting never even existed. Will the "park" be any
different?