Butterfly Blues Cruise

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Thu Jan 24 12:49:29 EST 2002

Anne Kilmer wrote:

> http://leisure.travelocity.com/Vacations/Cruise/Itinerary/0,2415,TRAVELOCITY_1202_,00.html
>

> September 8-15, I will be taking the Brilliance of the Seas from Harwich, England,
> to Boston; cruises start at $500 a head, and I think you should all
> arrange a Blue Butterfly Discussion Meeting on that boat, where it would be
> handy.
> Uk-leps can run us a tour of blue butterfly sites or some such, and we
> can chat non-stop all the way to Boston.
> transatlantic flights are also really cheap just now.
> Y'all come
> Anne Kilmer
> Task Force Director
> Miami Blue Butterfly Recovery Team.

Forgive the cross-posting.
My travel agent, Marion Lobdell, offers us a group rate which locks in
this rate until Feb. 2. With 10 rooms, we get one free. Mine is already
paid for ... ;-) (third and fourth people in your room cost $180 apiece.
And they are allowed to eat anyway.)

Check with Marion Lobdell <compassrose at compassrosetravel.com> if you're
interested, and I will trouble you no more with this.
Something for butterfly people to dream of, on this snowy day.
Anne