The Butterfly Palace, Inc.

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Fri Jan 25 12:56:47 EST 2002

Last week my wife and I were in the Virgin Islands (St. Thomas). The first
evening we came across a 3-inch tarantula- totally inoffensive not to
mention totally harmless. The rest of the week we never saw it again. No
doubt, some "creature" decided that it was too dangerous to have around and
stepped on it.