Lane runners

Jantunen Matti jantsa at sci.fi
Sat Jan 26 16:35:49 EST 2002

In the ancient culteres of humankind, there have been a tradition called "lanerunning".
Young men were forced to go thru the various tests to observe their capability to survive thru
difficulties, pain, torture and afraid. If a youngman failed in test, after short recovery he have to go
back to starting point (without going by bank)...
The nature test animals all the time with its hard requirements...other spieces survive better than others in
certain place of nature...is this what mr Darwin tried to tell us or I am I totally wrong and just simplifying all.

Best wishes!

Matti