Age of Leps-L

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Sat Jan 26 22:26:56 EST 2002

Neil -

I managed to find one post from Larry Gall in November of 1995 that says
in part:

"The e-mail archives of Leps-L are now available on the Peabody Museum's
goher server (which is doubtless a simpler venue for most of you for
most of you to use than the listserver'sown native venue archives.  I'll
add to these on a monthly basis.  The database starts with January 1995
....."

So perhaps I turned the original Leps over to Larry in 1994.  It ran a
while on my server - maybe as much as year.  So that would kick the
parent of Leps-L back to 1993.

Any other paper work has long since been thrown away when we moved from
Los Angeles to Arizona in 1997.

Remember the days of UNIX and Gopher, and FTP?  We've come along way,
Baby!

--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin
	          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
                   Send Mailto:hankb at theriver.com
             SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association
          http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
         "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
           by Bob Stewart, Priscilla and Hank Brodkin
         http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/book.html