MIAMI BLUE BUTTERFLY RESTORATION PROJECT/MIAMI BLUE BUTTERFLY RECOVERY TEAM

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 16:39:14 EST 2002

******************************SNIP***********************************

> Gad what a pile of alphabet soup!  Hope the butterflies don't drown
> in it.
> What, pray tell, is the difference between an "actionist" and an
> "activist"??

***

[[[[Helen,

Pray tell :), Just think. Or to help, recall the 150 million
Americans who fear and hate the word ACTIVIST in this era of Rush and
others of their ilk. Talk's cheap and words become boring...we nead
to see action in a Proactive way. try it you might like it!]]]]

Bob

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates, C2M-BWPTi
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale