was Monarchs: Eucalyptus.. now is exotics, now its b-fly bush

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 16:58:13 EST 2002

--- Barbara Barnett <bbarnett at vt.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I find this thread on b-fly bush interesting.  I have seen it
> growing "wild" in a
> couple of counties in Virginia, both along streams, and in Brevard
> NC two summers
> ago (just two blue-flowered shrubs) growing right next to a small
> creek.
>
> A friend told me several years ago that he saw it growing all over
> the place
> along railroad right-of-ways in England.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Clyde Kessler
> Radford, VA
> ckessler at vt.edu

Hi Clyde,

I found it in several areas of Breaks Interstate Park in 1985 during
a bird nesting survey. Again, It was growing in humid micro-climate
alongside creeks (criks?)

bob

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates, C2M-BWPTi
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale