Photographing genitalia slides

Catherine Young cjyoung at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Thu Jul 4 22:39:45 EDT 2002

Hello again everyone

This is  a message to thank all the nice people who responded to my query
for advice on photographing moth genitalia.  The responses have been very
interesting and insightful and I'm looking forward to trying various
strategies. To Matt (I'm not sure if he's actually on the list, Tasmania is
a state of Australia and is located just south of the mainland.  I'm afraid
my budget won't stretch to shipping you out to organize my photographing,
much as I'd appreciate the help.  However you're quite welcome to visit;
Tasmania is a beautiful place.

Thanks again

Cathy Young