The Tvetens book

Jorge Bizarro bizarro at bio.ufpr.br
Tue Jun 4 14:12:03 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Jorge Bizarro
To: TILS-leps-talk at yahoogroups.com ; leps-l at lists.yale.edu
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 10:55 AM
Subject: The Tvetens book

Hi Folks

I'm doing some work trying to complete my sistematic/bibliography catalogue of Genus Doxocopa (American Emperors).
Can someone help me in getting a concise reference of the book:

Tveten, J. & G. Tveten, 1996. Butterflies of Houston & Southeast Texas. 292 pp.,

6 x 8 1/2 in., 304 pp., 273 color photos

How many pages (in roman and/or arabic numerals, i.e. xxii + 250 pp., x figures)

If any reference in text to Doxocopa laure or pavon, I would need the page number, synonyms mentioned [if any], foodplant if mentioned, distribution.

If any photo, the page, fig. number and Male/female dorsal and/or ventral.

Thanks a lot in advance

Jorge

P.S., By the way, if you know of some other reference to Doxocopa in Noth American Leps. literature, please send me the reference.