protecting condition of gravid female?

Butterfly House entomology at butterflyhouse.org
Tue Jun 4 17:15:55 EDT 2002

Re: protecting condition of gravid female?Chris has a good idea here! Additionally I have found that if you give the female a small ball of paper towel or tissue to "roll" they are more likely to lay in the glassine.

Mark Deering
Collections Manager and Curator of Butterflies
The Sophia Sachs Butterfly House
15193 Olive Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
(636) 530-0076