Southern lep Soc meeting in September

Dr. James Adams jadams at em.daltonstate.edu
Mon Jun 24 16:21:50 EDT 2002

To anyone who is interested:
________________

As chair of the Southern Lepidopterists' Society this year, I thought I'd
use the news groups as a way of asking for attendance and participation in
this year's meeting.

The Southern Lepidopterists' Society Annual Meeting will be held the
weekend of September 20 - 22 in Gainesville, Florida. The meetings will be
on Saturday, September 21 at the Florida State Collection of Arthropods,
Division of Plant Industries, with viewing of the collection and business
meetings in the morning, and presented papers in the afternoon. Friday
night and Sunday day collecting may be available but has not been firmly
scheduled yet.
Anyone interested in presenting a paper is strongly encouraged to do so.
Please contact me at jadams at em.daltonstate.edu

Thanks for your consideration and interest.

         James

James K. Adams
Phone: (706)272-4427
FAX:  (706)272-2235
Visit the Georgia Lepidoptera Website:
    www.daltonstate.edu/galeps/
Also check out the Southern Lepidopterists' Society new Website:
    www.southernlepsoc.org/