[leps-talk] Papilio machaon aliaska

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Mon Mar 4 15:31:43 EST 2002

Any professional worthy of the name who does not take something seriously
due to the name it is given or because of its source needs to give their
head a serious shake, stop being an arrogant jerk and learn how to think
objectively and constructively. I would hope that professionals (people who
are paid to do something)will support and help those who are not paid to do
this work rather than ignoring it or sniping at it. I would be interested in
suggestions for a better name for this worthy endeavor.  Also I would be
interested in ideas as to how to improve the content. Science and our
collective interests in butterflies will be well served to the extent that
people, who think they have the 'right' answers or simply ideas for
improvement, take their valuable time to be part of the solution.
Constructive ideas for improvement are often well received by other people;
but not always -- such is life :-)