Website updates

Dr. James Adams jadams at em.daltonstate.edu
Mon Mar 11 15:32:01 EST 2002

Listers,

         Just wanted to pass along that I have completed the most recent
pictures updates to the Georgia Leps website.  Approx. 100 noctuid
(including some Underwing pictures), 40 Geometrid pictures, and several
other odds and ends have been added (yes, Doug, I've added your Cloudless
Sulphur larval pics as well!).  There is some *information* on ranges that
was recently passed along to me that I still have to add, but there's
plenty of new stuff to enjoy.

         James

James K. Adams
Phone: (706)272-4427