Betty's "Bastards"

Clay Taylor CTaylor at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 17 11:00:41 EST 2002

All -

    Personally, I think "Betty" is a nom-de-plume (nom-de-keyboard?) from
someone who simply wanted to get a rise out of the regulars.  Boy, did it
work!  It made much more fun reading than the usual Monarch Wars or
Collectors-vs-NABA.

    However, I'm looking forward to seeing actual field reports of real
leps - it's warming up here in CT, but where are the reports from the
warm-weather guys?

Clay Taylor
Moodus, CT