anonymous mailing

Stan Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Sun Mar 24 12:16:53 EST 2002

I haven't received one either. If only a few get the card, it could mean
one or more of the following criteria were used by the sender to select
the recipients:
1. Intelligence
2. Discriminating powers
3. Political influence
4. Gullibility
If I never receive one, I know which of the four I'll choose to explain
it. If I do, of course my choice(s) will change.
Stan