Butterfly house?

Ian kellizer at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 03:07:50 EST 2002

Hi, I would be very grateful if you could answer a simple question for
me, as it has been bugging us for ages. Is there a specific name to
butterfly houses? Are they just called houses or conservatories?

Thank you


   For subscription and related information about LEPS-L visit:


More information about the Leps-l mailing list