Miami Blue ACTION!

Patrick Foley patfoley at csus.edu
Thu May 2 11:47:37 EDT 2002

Ron,

If the butterfly is listed, then the agency in charge of the site will
certainly have to find a way to ward off any "watching" activity that results
in damage to the critical habitat.

Listing is not a matter of what would be convenient for you or me or J
Glassberg. It is a matter of ascertaining the level of vulnerability of the
species.

Patrick Foley
patfoley at csus.edu