killing butterflies

Joseph Sugar josephsugar736 at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 13:12:15 EDT 2002

WOW!!  What a mean group of people I have come across!  Especially that Alex
Grxzbcvqxzvzx.  I seem to have gotten his panties in a bunch.  And don't you
dare suggest I have sex with another member on this list! I never heard of
or met Betty Swallocks and I am sure that if she is on this list, she would
not appreciate your comments either.  You probably ran her off, as you are
trying to do with me.

I have also been accused of raising false concerns, not so much my concerns,
but my existence.  Once again, I do truly have a concern with the
thoughtless and wantan killing of butterflies and it seems that my concern
is valid in light of all the support this morally criminal action has
already received!  This is not bait, but a true concern and your refusal to
accept that someone would think differently than you is frightening to say
the least.  You are afraid I might be successful in stopping your killing of
innocent creatures, so you choose to dismiss me.

I am a nature lover and avid birder who has just discovered the "6-legged
birds".  I make my living as teacher and I suppose that is the best place to
begin with getting the next generation on the right track.  Once a person's
eyes are opened to the beauty of butterflies he or she feels a compulsion to
protect them.  Well, those with a conscience, at least.

Do I detect some guilty consciences perhaps???

Joseph

Joseph S.
New York, The US of A

"A man who preserves a life, saves a life.
A man who saves a life, gives life.
A man who gives life, is a woman."