Butterflies of Costa Rica Tour

Rick M. butrfly at epix.net
Sat May 11 12:39:41 EDT 2002

Bus
I have run tours of Costa Rica before and I have always dealt with
Joris Brinckerhoff  in Alajuela bflyfarm at sol.rasca.co.cr
http://www.butterflyfarm.co.cr 506.438.0400

He helped to arrange flawless trips which also include white water
rafting horseback trip through the cloud forest and anything else
imaginable. He is one of the most honest people that I have ever met
and totally consumed with providing the best tours possible including
his butterfly farm. Contact Joris and you will not be sorry.
Rick Mikula